Friday, November 2, 2007

tRiCk -oR- tReAt!!

well our first halloween has come and gone. but it was so much fun! i have been extremely busy at work and home as well so this will be short and sweet! trace was so funny in his little turtle costume. he played the part perfectly! kenley was the sweetest little lamb ever! caden was the tough dum dum eating football player, and little laura grace was an adorable kitty cat! we all hung out at uncle josh and aunt nae nae's house and we had a blast! what more could we want - good food, family, and lots of candy! (and cheesecake, b/c we celebrated my birthday which is monday!) can't wait til next year!! more babies = more fun!


























3 comments:

Dollar General said...

I just love HALLOWEEN! AND, more babies DO equal more fun! Next year lets see there will be how many?!? Hmmm...

I've been wondering where you were lately! I miss our little chats! I can't wait to see you - definitely at Thanksgiving. I can't believe we actually gone back to being family...BOOHOO!! Let's be friends again - Please...HA!

Love you!!!

The Spahn Family said...

Trace is the cutest turtle ever!!! & I have never seen a cuter lamb or kitty either, Caden looks so big & tough now!

The Ferrill's said...

Everybody looks SO cute! I can't believe they had a little kitty cat costume for the newborn! Precious! Snow White needs a Prince Charming...where was he? :)
Laine