Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday 2008

We had a wonderful Easter! After a great service at ACF, Trace had some freezing fun hunting eggs on the playground. Then we went to Meme and Granddaddy's where we celebrated Easter and my mom's birthday with family! Then Trace had his 2nd Egg Hunt which was also lots of fun. He looked adorable in his big boy tie and linen pants! My little man is growing up! He decided instead of smiling on Easter, he wanted to make a silly Easter Bunny face! It was so cute and funny! Hope everyone had a blessed Easter. He Is Risen Indeed!!! Thank You Jesus!













Happy Easter!!!

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

I am lovin' that tie! Your family picture is BEAUTIFUL!

Dollar General said...

Thanks Laine, I took it! HA!

We had fun! I'm so glad we got to celebrate with y'all and I'm so glad your mom and dad came too. I hope they come every year!!