Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Corn on the Cob!

May 26, 2008

CORN!!!!!!!!!So this was my favorite part of Memorial Day... watching Trace tear up some corn on the cob! He saw Caden eating corn so then he wanted a piece. Once he started eating the corn, he wouldn't eat anything else - forget the bbq, baked beans, rolls, etc, just keep that corn coming!! He made the funniest faces but only a few were caught on camera. The ones at the end crack me up, they aren't the most flattering pics of my baby but he was throwing a fit when I finally took the 2nd piece of corn away and Nate had to clean him up. Ohhhhh good times! Overall, we had a very restful 3 day weekend... we spent a lot of time with family, Nate and I saw Prince Caspian with Rob & Amy, and we ate a TON of food! And we can't wait to go to Gatlinburg next Thurdsday with the whole Whitt clan - the countdown for vacation is on!!!!!!

No I will not share my corn!

This face really cracks me up! Nate gave Trace BBQ Sauce - this was his reaction!

Stuffing in the kernels that didn't quite make it to his mouth!

The biggest mouth EVER! Trace throwing a WHITT FIT!

Daddy please don't make me clean up!

Now we know what to give this boy when he's fussy :)

3 comments:

Dollar General said...

How much of that corn came back out WHOLE in his diaper?! Ha!

The Ferrill's said...

I have Page's question too! ;)
Trace is just getting ready for the next barbecue on 4th of July! Better stock up on that silver queen corn! ;)
He is so precious!

Trace Car Driver said...

you'll have to ask meme about the corn in the diaper... luckily i didn't have to see it the second time :) i think i would have gagged....