Tuesday, January 25, 2011

a week in review... cell phone style

one day i will take some real pictures. but for now, you get cell phone pics... AGAIN. i apologize to my 5 blog readers. nothing terribly interesting happened at our house the past week. but for what it's worth, here's our week in review...

the boys loving on baby timothy! 
 cheese mama!
 trace hit his head (at the library of all places...) and had a nice little knot, bruise, and cut. it's better now though~ and thankfully no stiches were required.
 i got a new phone... this is me playing around with the camera on it :) and i'm showing off my scarf that my sis made me! she has learned to knit. maybe one day i will learn! ohhh, and please note that my hair is in a pony-tail. woo hoo!! i've been letting it grow for a while now and i am so glad i can finally throw it up when it's getting on my nerves. which is every day. so i have to make myself wear it down some days! sorry for that rabbit trail. like you cared.
 lucas makes this mean face when he is mad... he jacks his eyebrows up and i call it his "angry eyes." :) or grumpy mcgrumperson. either way.
 trace loves his new pillow pet. he named it duke. go figure...
 lucas decided to ditch the spoon and tear into his yogurt fist first. really son? really? someone should've been watching him. i mean, for real. where were his parents?!?
 trace loves working puzzles... but up until recently, he needed lots of help. i was confident if he would just try to do it by himself, then he could! so when nate was cooking dinner last nite, the boys had puzzle time. and whatdoyaknow... trace did his hot wheel puzzle all by himself! so proud! :)

so although last week was kind of laid back and boring, it's not so much this week. we are busy busy busy. tonite nate has praise team practice, we have church tomorrow nite... then thursday nite we are going to the circus! i am so excited to take the boys. you will DEF see some real pics from that outing i hope! :) then friday nite and saturday nate is attending and helping lead worship at a men's conference at crosspoint. and finally, we will close the weekend sunday by celebrating lucas' SECOND birthday! wow. i'm tired just thinking of all that! here's hoping we all get rid of our coughs and colds and have the energy for all that is planned this week!

3 comments:

Dollar General said...

FUN!! That doesn't sound boring at all...it's the little things in life...right?!?

All the babies are growing up so fast! Hard to believe Lucas is 2 - he's right in the middle of Mary and Isaac! Let's do it again...ha ha ha!!! Now that we have meds and all!!

Trace Car Driver said...

:) uhhhh, even with meds, i'm not so sure anyone is ready for me to be pregnant again! HA. now i'm all for YOU having another one, i'm just not sure i can be your prego buddy! hahaha!

Shalita said...

I'm with Page...sounds like a FUN week to me! How did Trace hurt his head at the library? I must admit that made me snicker a little as I could so easily picture Ella Kate climbing the bookshelves and ending up with a cut and bruise! I am glad he was okay and nothing serious! And way to go Big Boy on the puzzle! I love to watch kids concentrate as they work on puzzles!

The yogurt picture and the angry eyes picture make me about want to pull Lucas off the computer and squeeze him! Man he is cute! Happy Birthday Little Man!!

You and Page keep on fighting over who is having the next baby! I will just bring whoever wins a baby present! ;)