Tuesday, March 8, 2011

4 years of trace...

happy 4th birthday sweet tracecar!

you have blessed our life more than we could say. you are the happiest, sweetest, easiest to please little boy. did i say happiest? i mean, there's hardly a picture without you smiling! you have the most tender heart and i know that god will use you in big ways as you get older! you have a brother who looks up to you so much, and a mama and daddy who love you more than you will ever know.  i still remember the day you were born... and every day since then. thank you for being a mama's boy and loving me more than i ever thought possible. in the same way, you've taught me to love in a way i could never imagine, and for that, i am forever grateful!












you are my angel boy trace carter. don't ever forget that! 
i love you to the moon... and back!

5 comments:

Silena Cvacho said...

Happy Birthday Trace!! Wow! I can't believe he is four! That's just insane!! Everybody's growing up! Next time I see you guys I guess I'll be forty! Haha! Indonesia wish we could get together! Have a great time celebrating your sweet baby! Love ya!

Silena Cvacho said...

Sorry about "Indonesia" - I mean "In do wish"! Sorry! :(

Silena Cvacho said...

Still! I am retarded!! It's this stupid iPad!! " I do wish..."

Meg said...

Its hard to believe that baby is 4!!!

Laine said...

Happy Birthday sweet Trace! I cannot believe you are FOUR!

Jamie I love the last pic of you and him! So adorable!