Thursday, September 13, 2007

it's a little early, BUT...

"this is the day that the lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!" ps 118:24

it's a little early, but i just couldn't help it! we bought trace's first halloween costume. he is gonna be the cutest turtle ever!!! so of course i had to try it on him and then he was so cute we had to take pics. the costume is kinda puffy so trace kept falling over... and b/c of the shell on his back, he couldn't really lay down all the way. well, you can see for yourself how funny he was! but i think he loves his costume... we definitely do! well, the more i look at the pics the more i love them! so i had to post them. if you rememeber back to your first child, and if you are honest, i'm sure you did this same thing about 2 months before halloween actually got here (PAGE!) ha! hope you like my little turtle!!! isn't he adorable?!? thank you god for our sweet baby.





















7 comments:

Dollar General said...

He is SO cute! I love it! That's funny! You know Silena and I had Will and Noah dressed up in Aug. It's normal or you're just weird like us!

Anonymous said...

is he not the cutest turtle ever...

The Spahn Family said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Thats good stuff right there

Anonymous said...

My fav turtle ever! What a cutie! I love the ad you posted on ms - "never before seen pics!" "sneak peek at Trace in his Halloween cosutme!" - you're in the wrong line of business my friend. You need to be an ad exec. or a spammer, ha. -Loni

The Ferrill's said...

Jamie he is such a little doll! A little "turtle" dove! My first child was a pea in a pod...she was 2 mos. old and colicky so she was a screaming pea!
I love the costume; it gave me a great laugh today!
Thanks for sharing!
Laine

Anonymous said...

It's April! I was so close to getting that outfit for Chase until I saw the Donald Duck outfit! Trace looks so cute!