Monday, October 22, 2007

another precious baby





laura grace whitt is finally here!!! she arrived friday, 10/19/07 at 9:40am. she was 3 weeks early, but still weighed a healthy 7 lbs 3 oz and was 20 in long!! mom and baby are doing great, and so are daddy and proud big brother! laura grace definitely fits right in with those sweet cheeks!! i just love her so much! she is so tiny and precious!! just see for yourself! god has blessed our family with such sweet babies, she is just another wonderful miracle of life!!




4 comments:

Dollar General said...

She is SO tiny. She barely made 7 lbs. I just realized that! Those cheeks are the greatest! I hope I get another sweet cheeked baby! It's a proud family trait! I can't wait to meet and hold her! I hope it's soon! Love you!! Pg

Anonymous said...

what a little sweetheart. does her brother love her or what?

The Spahn Family said...

What a doll!

The Ferrill's said...

Beautiful baby!