Sunday, February 22, 2009

Family Pics


we decided to skip the hopsital pics of lucas... i remember how much i hated the way the ones of trace turned out and plus they are rather expensive for pics you don't even like. so i talked with nate and we made an appointment for family pics, the DREADED family pics, at portrait innovations. although i woke up friday morning, the day of the pics, with STREP, AGAIN, i sucked it up and we had our pictures taken. OMGosh, i will never fear family pics again. portrait innovations was incredible. the staff, atmosphere, everything was GREAT. in all, they took 137 pics. and out of 137 i don't think there was one bad one. seriously, it was so so so hard to choose which ones we wanted, b/c they were all SO good. trace was very good, he smiled and was silly the whole time! and lucas was awake and so happy and alert for them as well. we were extremely pleased and will definitely go back. ( as a side note, i take entirely too many pics myself, and we usually manage to get some great ones, so we have never gone as a family and had professional pics.) PI was definitely a professional place, and i would suggest them to anyone. WARNING: there will be several INCREDIBLE pics of your cute kids and it will be VERY hard to say no to any of them :) the best part was we got a CD with all the pics. DON'T WORRY, i'm not gonna load all 137. but here are some of the favs! btw, the one at the top is my very fav i think! and look at the cute lil faces of lucas below, he cracks me up! don't you just wanna squeeze him to pieces? i do!!! and trace, he makes me laugh all the time with his silliness! god has blessed us with 2 sweet boys and i am so thankful for them!










3 comments:

Dollar General said...

I can't believe he's wearing little shoes...now that is cute!! I still just love that blue and white blanket...so cute! All of them are good...I agree!!

The Spahn Family said...

I hated Jacoby's hospital pics as well. Your family pics are so cute! I cannot believe you went with strep, you are a stronger person then I!!!

Meg said...

I love all the pics! They are adorable!