Friday, February 27, 2009

sick again

please continue to pray for me... for complete healing from every sickness in my body! long story short i am over the strep but now have 2 other infections. they have changed my meds so many times in the past few weeks and i am just ready to complete them and be well. i have developed a yeast infection in my mouth from all the stinkin antibiotics i've been on. please pray especially for my tummy, as the meds i'm taking are extremely harsh and i am miserable after i take them, so nauseated and ugh, i just want to be well. i have to admit i have still wondered and asked god "why me?" so many times the past week. but i know he does have a plan and reason for these things, and i'm still convinced it is to teach me to trust him completely. pray that i will cling to god and will not give satan any room, he is NOT WELCOME in our household, our family, our minds, hearts, etc.
and while you are praying, please continue to pray the boys don't get this crap. we took lucas to the dr yesterday with a fever and cough but the dr says it's just a cold. well the cold has his little nose and head all congested and the cough is just pitiful. i hate it that my baby is sick and i can't help him. but i am thankful it's nothing more than a cold, but i still wish he were well.
on a lighter note, happy birthday to my wonderful hubby and the best daddy ever! nate and i are going out to the village tavern with friends to celebrate his birthday tonite, without kiddos! i hope i am well enough to enjoy dinner and the fellowship with mandy and bobby.
i have some new pics but haven't loaded them yet, hopefully will do that soon.

2 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Aw Jamie! I am SO sorry that you have been battling illness so much! Adding another child to your family is enough to get used to, and then being sick the whole time on top of that? I wish I could take it away from you! I've been sick this week too. Satan does use it to get us not only down physically but down in the dumps emotionally. I've had to fight getting on the mommy guilt bus because I know I can't keep everything up to par when I'm sick. But us mommmas do get sick and we can't help it. Just rest rest rest. It's OKAY. You WILL get better. And I will step up the prayers for ALL of your family! I hope you have some great adult time out tonight with your sweet husband!
Love you!

Dollar General said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite cousin in the whole wide world...(Jamie we are friends not family remember...ha ha ha)!

Get well soon...I'm so ready for you to call me and say..."I feel WONDERFUL...come play!" I hate baby Lucas is sick too...it is so sad...Mary was sick a lot as an itty bitty. I hated it!

I can't wait to see the new pictures! I'm sure they are cute and sweet!

Love you!