Wednesday, March 18, 2009

whew

quick post...

first of all MASON IS HOME! praise god for healing my nephew. i am so excited for rach, d, and kenley to finally have their new lil man home with them! he will have to meet with a physical therapist and neurologist some but we believe they will see god has healed him 100%!

second of all... i started back to work this week. it has been ok, i'm def. staying busy! i miss my boys but know they are in good hands. i am EXHAUSTED though. i can barely keep my eyes open and find myself nodding off some thru out the day (let's hope noone else finds me doing this! ha.) nate says i will get used to the sleep deprivation and learn to work thru it. oh i hope it gets easier soon.

and last but so not least... don't you LOVE these pics of lucas? meme kept him one day last week and of course had the best time taking these pics of my sweet boy. look how much he has grown! he is getting cuter by the day!



3 comments:

Shalita said...

AWESOME news about Mason! Thank you sweet Father!
I remember that whole "going back to work with very little sleep" thing---YUCK!!! I will be praying for sleep, strength and energy for you. I will also be praying no one at work sees you nodding off!HaHa! And yes, your sweet baby boy gets cuter each day---actually they both do!

The Ferrill's said...

Oh Jamie! First of all I love your family picture on your blog! Second, the pics of Lucas are ADORABLE!!!! Third, PRAISE THE LORD that Mason is HOME!!!!!!!!!!! I know Rachel can enjoy her two little ones BOTH TOGETHER now so much better than when she was going back and forth to/from the hospital! That is wonderful news!!!!!! Please tell her we are praising the Lord with her and to have fun being a mother of two!!!!! And yes, I'm agreeing that he is healed 100%! Only God!
Sleep deprivation is no fun. I pray it doesn't even last long enough so you don't even have to get used to it!!!!!! ;) Sleep baby Lucas, sleep! ;)

Meg said...

They are so sweet! I am sad you are back, I know it stinks, but hopefully things will settle down & a routine will set in!