Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009




we all had a GREAT easter! including lucas... it was his first ya know! church was incredible... loved the worship service! the big boys (caden and trace) danced and sang on the front row- it was great. trace told everyone "happy beaster" and "jesus is alive!" i just love that sweet boy!! after church we went to meme and grandaddy's house with the whole fam... lots of good food, tons of easter eggs to find, and just all around fun! this year i am extremely thankful for my wonderful family. for our overall good health, the love we have for each other, we are just so blessed! and this easter, i'm so grateful to our heavenly father, for being so selfless and sending his only son jesus to die for me, for my sins. my 2 boys are so precious to me and i just can't imagine what god went through so many years ago, and what jesus so lovingly endured for me. the best part about the cross is the grace and forgiveness that jesus offers us, and the hope of eternal life in heaven with him. i am so glad that all of my immediate family has accepted jesus and the free gift of salvation. i pray often that my boys come to know him at an early age and that he will use them for his glory. HALLELUJAH- THE TOMB IS EMPTY. MY SAVIOR LIVES!!!!!!!! enjoy the pics!
































































1 comments:

Dollar General said...

I love how Trace is covering up Lucas' face! Those are really all good of them...they have so much personality! FUN!