Sunday, June 14, 2009

4 months and cereal...

















lucas got a great report at his 4 month check up. he is growing like a weed~ he weighed 14 lbs 11 oz and was 25 1/2 in long! that means he's doubled his birth weight (7 lbs) and grown 5 1/4 inches in 4 months! WOW! the dr told us we could start him on cereal. so we did. the pictures pretty much tell how he liked it. or disliked it, as the case may be. i actually took a few pics of him gagging. guess he's not ready for it yet. teeth or no teeth! oh well. we will try again later.


and i just love this last pic... esp love his "heartbreaker" onsie :) b/c that, my friends, describes my baby boy perfectly. my lil heartbreaker!

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

WOW...he's so cute! I can't believe he is 4 months! That's a little crazy!

The Ferrill's said...

He is getting so big! I forgot how much fun cereal can be! ;)