Wednesday, November 24, 2010

so thankful

a quick blast from the past... i came across these pics of my little turkeys from last thanksgiving and i couldn't help but share them! :) hard to believe how much they've grown in just a year!


top 2010 10 things i am thankful for right now:
#10- christmas is right around the corner! it's the most wonderful time of the year :)
# 9- the yummy food that comes along with the holidays (esp the sweets)
# 8- 4 days off work to spend time with my sweet family
# 7- my family's good health, so many people are dealing with horrible illnesses right now
# 6- friends that love us for who we are and not what we have
# 5- my home church of 25+ years, argo christian fellowship and the extended family we have there
# 4- my parents, in-laws, and the rest of my wonderful family, we truly are so blessed
# 3- trace and lucas, they light up my life and i could not imagine life without them
# 2- nate, he really is so much more than i could ever ask for in a hubby and daddy
# 1- my awesome god and all he has given me and my family. from salvation, grace, forgiveness, love... i can never say thank you enough or repay him for all the blessings in my life!

0 comments: