Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*

* photo taken 2 weeks ago before nate's work christmas party.
** hoping soon i can look and feel like that again.

but.
today.
i am:
- using another sick day i don't have the time to use.
- laying on the couch.
- still in my pj's.
- feeling like crap.
- tired of meds.
- wishing this awful headache would go away.
- not completely ready for christmas.
- thankful my parents are watching my kids.
- thinking of all the stuff that i need to do.
- debating on taking a shower.
- enjoying the silence.
- about to take my 3rd nap of the day.
- praying i feel better soon.

1 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

SAD! Sending well wishes your way! We've got two sick with fever and yucky throats. I'm just hoping they are all well by Christmas. And you too! Merry Christmas!