Tuesday, December 21, 2010

a social network christmas

i know most of you have probably seen this video. but if not, take a look. i think it's very fitting... and it also really makes you wonder how things were way back then. mary and joseph accepted the task given to them, and wow. i just can't imagine what all they went through to bring jesus into this world, and then all they went through while he lived his life on earth. to think that jesus was a tiny baby, just like both my boys were not too long ago, it just blows my mind when i really think about it.

so here it is: a social network christmas!

ENJOY! :)

2 comments:

Silena Cvacho said...

I know I saw this on Kelly's blog! I have been thinking about it ever since! Poor Mary and Joseph! What an amazing position to be in, but a very hard one too!

Wish we were gonna see ya this weekend! Hope younhave a very Merry Christmas! Love ya, Silena

PS- I didn't write that prayer it is a responsive reading from our church service! It fit me exactly though!

Dollar General said...

That was neat!!