Wednesday, April 13, 2011

random

just a few random pics off my cell phone from the last week or so. yes. it's been a while since i've blogged. and now you don't even get anything good. please accept my apology, as i was at the beach with the girls last weekend. and now i'm back, so i'm in a funk. b/c i wish i was still there. anywho. :) i'm working on a real post, so there. you will see it. soon. but in the meantime... i sure do love these crazy kids!
this boy has my heart... he just climbed up on my back and loved on me while i was laying on the couch!

seriously. love them.

really... wish they were always this cute!

he loves me... and the feeling is quite mutual...

ohmygoodnessgracious. i could just eat sweet t up. and that little mohawk. wow!

me and my lala belle. love my girly girl niece... she stayed the nite with us one nite and we got some 1 on 1 girl time. of course i painted her fingernails and toenails to match mine! earlier she had told shannon- jj doesn't have any boys so she loves to do girl things with me! :) LOVE HER!

wow. the shirt says it all. TRUE.STORY. ugh. don't worry. we bite back. another true story.

i bought "real" chocolate milk, instead of mixing white milk and choc syrup. when trace drank it he said - MOM, is this chick-fil-a chocolate milk? me- yep, sure is buddy! ;o)

and last... nate cut lucas' hair, on a TWO! it is so short but so stinkin CUTE! love these buzz cut boys!! :) it's a great, easy, and super adorable summer cut! i think lucas looks like trace more than ever with his new short hair!
 the.end.of.this.random.post.

1 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I'm with you on the buzz cuts! Too cute and sooo easy!