Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 words: FIRST ROW!!!

true story.
yep.
libby and i were hooked up.
with first row tix to see this guy.
zac brown?!?
ohhhh yeah. that's right!
up close.
and personal.
besties having a blast!
they.were.awesome.
yes. that is me. about 10 feet away from zac! no, i'm not naked. it just appears that way.
zbb is so talented, down to earth, amazing, and puts on an incredible show!!!
me, rockin' my new dress i bought for the concert, and of course i had to wear my boots. :))
seriously. i can not even tell you how much fun we had. or how awesome the concert was, esp from the first row! i can't wait to go back next time they are in town, or maybe close to town. road trip anyone?? :) thanks to my uncle for the hook-up, and to josh and shannon too, for swapping seats with us! my first zbb experience could not have been better!!

1 comments:

Shalita said...

OH MY WORD!!! Looks like TONS OF FUN and then some!!!! I love your "naked picture!" And I love best friends having a night on the town!