Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAG

ok, so Lisa tagged me and i'm so bored i think i'll play :) btw, thanks for the fun tag! the tag is for me to list 7 random things you may or may not know about me. here goes...



1. i am so not a night person, i hate to stay up late... and to me, anything past 9:00 is late! but i am a morning person, once i get my hot shower i am good to go!



2. i am a very picky eater... i do not eat most vegetables. especially nothing green, including salads of any type. i HATE the thought of something crunchy like that in my mouth. so my diet is very unhealthy, def. not balanced AT ALL. i could live off starches, my favs are mac n cheese or pasta of any type, rice and mashed potatoes. i know, i'm wierd. i like things PLAIN, as in ketchup only, that's the only condiment i like. again, WIERD, i know!



3. i have a few crazy night time habits that i do before bed EVERY night... i make sure i have laid out our clean towels for the next morning, i fix a small cup of apple juice and put it on the bed-side table, i have to make sure the alarm is set and the rain (our noisemaker) is turned on. and last, i always always always use chapstick and then b&bw "moonlight path" body cream on my hands before i get in the bed. now is that too crazy? nate says i am anal, maybe he is right? :)



4. i NEVER thought i would drive a mini-van at the age of 25. BUT we came across a GREAT deal back in april and every since then, i drive it proudly! it is so comfortable and spacious, esp with 3 carseats in the back. (shannon and i carpool and so i have not only 1 for trace, but caden and lala as well.) soon there will be 4!!! aauuggh!! i guess nothing's wrong with a mini-van, i just never thought i'd want one. now i can't see living without it! (and btw, nate is the coolest dad i know when he drives it! HA!!!) i love my momma van!



5. i love SWEETS! i can hardly check out at wal-mart without throwing something extra in the buggy when i get to the check-out line. 9 times out of 10, there are already several sweets already in my buggy though! now i CRAVE sweets all the time, again, i know... not good for my health, or baby lucas. i bet he will be just fine though. coldstone creamery is one of my biggest weaknesses, i LOVE sweet cream ice cream with heath bar and caramel syrup mixed in. YUMMMMY



6. i think i have un-diagnosed A.D.D. wow, that must come as a surprise to any of you reading this blog. YEAH RIGHT! maybe it's worse when i am pregnant, but my mind just goes in 900 directions and so you may have a hard time following me. sorry! i usually try hard to get the point across though. in fact i usually do, sometimes more than once b/c i am repetitive.



7. and last... i HATE using correct grammar, capitalization, spelling, ETC! and i truly do apologize b/c i know several of you reading this are ENGLISH FREAKS! i just get to typing so fast and again, my mind is in a million directions, so it just comes out like it does. i guess a lot of it is laziness. but i'm out of school, don't plan on going back and hope that noone judges my character by this flaw of mine :) sometimes i try hard to be all correct and stuff, but i probably don't succeed even then :) also, i'm sure you've noticed but i use "..." WAY TOO MUCH! another sign of my A.D.D.?? i think so.



ok. so that's it. 7 new interesting facts about me. funny thing is, i bet there were way more than 7 b/c i'm thinking my A.D.D. kicked in A LOT the last few minutes! anyways, THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG! hope you learned a little about me that you didn't know, and maybe laughed a little too! so now i tag these people: PAGE, KRISSY-B & SILENA



Have Fun!

1 comments:

The Grays said...

You are so funny!!! It was a fun way to waste a few minutes anyway, and I got to learn some stuff about ya! Have a great day!