Wednesday, November 5, 2008

tRiCk ~oR~ tReAt

My Little Monster!



so halloween is over! i have to say it, but i'm kinda glad... we had so many fun things leading up to the actual day that by time it was here and gone, it was ok with me! trace wore his scary (not really!) halloween shirt on friday at meme's. they had lots of sugar, i mean, a party, with all sorts of goodies! then nate picked trace up early and brought him to my work to show off our cute lil monkey. let's just say he was in no mood to be shown off. he was cute, but threw a few fits at my office. i think nate got embarrassed, so we made a quick exit! then we took him to nana and papaw's for a halloween hello, then off to the house to rest before the big nite! the kids were cute of course... but i think they were just as ready to retire the costumes as we were. i didn't get that many good pics, but i am prefectly ok with that. like i said, just glad it's over with :)





Trick -Or-Treating* Just US *after we trick or treated, the kids all got in their pj's and were playing in caden's room. btw, we all go to josh and shannon's on halloween, eat chili and hand out tons of candy (they live in misty pines....) then trick or treat. i guess i forgot to say where we all hang out! so anyways. the kids were playing and i was in the living room when i heard someone say "j, get your camera!" when i went to caden's room, this is what i saw!


4 lil MONKEYS jumping IN the bed! can we say TOO MUCH SUGAR??????
since the whole family was already all together, and things are so busy these days, we decided to go ahead and celebrate my bday (which is actually today... ) a few days early, on halloween. mom made a delicious 4 layer cake, with my favorite icing (rainbow chip) in b/w each layer. it was soooo sweet and yummy! thanks everyone for a great birthday and fun presents too. being 26 isn't so bad after-all :)




this morning nate had several sweet gifts on the bed waiting for me to open when i got out of the shower. i can't believe i forgot to take pics... maybe b/c it was 5:30 AM! anyways. he gave me a very thoughtful card, his cards always make me cry! and i got a picture of the 3 of us in a very pretty "family" frame with scriptures on it, my fav B&BW lotion that i had been out of for a few days, and 2 new willow tree figures to add to our collection. we LOVE willow tree, i counted this morning and i think we have 11 of them, (not to mention almost the entire christmas nativity!) the ones he gave me this morning were 2 precious little babies, he said that was my gift from trace and lucas. the other one was my favorite of all, a mama bending down kissing her little boy on the head, and he was holding onto her shoulders. i think it was called "a child's touch." i LOVE IT!!!!! so thanks baby for the wonderful birthday presents. yes, you went overboard, but thank you! i love you so much! i can't wait til we go out to eat tonite for the last of my birthday celebrations! Thank you Lord for my sweet, loving, wonderful husband, and the rest of my family too! We are so blessed.


oh yeah, and i have my 26 week appointment in the morning at 8:10... i have to do the glucose test. YUCKY! NO FUN! i can't believe i made the appt the day after my birthday, and a few days after halloween. i am addicted to SUGAR these days so i am praying for good test results, that i don't have gestational diabetes!! i plan to take a good book, and hopefully the hour will fly by. i'll give a lucas update once i know something either tomorrow or in a few days.


5 comments:

Dollar General said...

I can't believe you have your 26 week appointment the day after you turn 26 - that is WEIRD - to me at least!

Happy Birthday - and I will give you the best present of all - LOTS OF LOVE and a cyberspace Hug and Kiss!! I love you Jamie!!

The Grays said...

Well it sounds like you guys had a great Halloween! BTW, I love rainbow chip icing too! Happy 26! It's definitely not too bad!

Good luck at your glucose test! I never had to do that, thank goodness. I heard it wasn't too tasty!

Meg said...

Oh, you look so cute!!! I can't believe I am saying this, but I miss it! But not enough to have another yet! haha!

Silena Cvacho said...

I know what you mean about leading up to the day! It has gotten way out of hand- I mean when we were little we just trick or treated that night- no parties, church things or 1 million fall festivals! Anyway, I'm with you- I'm glad its over too! Happy Birthday!!!
Love Ya,
Silena

The Spahn Family said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! Trace makes such a cute monkey, & his cousins are adorable too! Glad you guys had a fun night (o: