Monday, December 8, 2008

LUCAS in ACTION!

so lucas is on the move... sometimes i wonder if he is trying to break out of my belly!! when i lay on my back he goes nuts! i took this video a couple weeks ago but was having trouble loading it. i know it's a wierd angle, but obviously i did what i could! i was just laying in bed and thought it would be a cute little video to help me remember these days of pregnancy. hopefully you can get past my heavy breathing and horrible nararation, and see lucas moving around like crazy! only 8 more weeks of this, time is flying by!

3 comments:

The Grays said...

That is so awesome! What a great idea!

Dollar General said...

I'll have to go back and listen to the sound...I'm at work so I just watched! I love those days! How fun!! He wants me to hold him!! I think that's what he is saying..."Get me out of here...I want my T to hold me!!"

Anxiously waiting...

The Spahn Family said...

Lucas sure is a mover & shaker!