Monday, September 14, 2009

"Not Me" Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

ok. i'm not sure if i should use the "not me" or "not my child" button... b/c all of these have to do with me, and my children! so anyways, here goes...
* i did not start feeding lucas some baby food that he didn't like. he didn't gag on the first bite, and i didn't give him a few more. and he didn't proceed to puke after that. and i so did not catch the puke with the jar of baby food. that's just gross.
nope, not me! :)
*i do not have to tell trace several times a day to be easy with his brother. he does not love him so much i think he might smother him.
*trace did not stay up until 10:45 pm when we went to the jeremy camp concert. and i certainly did not save him a little of my milkshake from chick-fil-a and let him drink it that late, after it was already 3 hrs past his bed-time. more sugar? never!
*that same nite, trace did not have a t-total meltdown before getting in bed, b/c i would not let him sleep with his 2 matchbox cars. then he didn't start crying about being scared of monsters. all b/c he was so stinkin tired. not my tracecar.
*we have not been swaddling lucas at nite since he was born. there is no way i would ever buy a large size swaddle me blanket when he outgrew the smaller one at 5 months of age. he is not now 7 1/2 months old and we did not decide that this weekend was finally time to break him of that habit... we didn't turn down the sound on the baby monitors and make him cry it out. not so we could get a good nite's sleep.
*i have not caught trace with his hand down his diaper a few times lately. he is not obsessed with his private parts at 2 1/2. he is totally not ALL BOY. oh, and another thing. he has not actually peed in the potty at least once every day for the past 5 days. and if he had, i would so not be proud of him!
*i do not let lucas pull my hair just b/c he likes it and thinks it is fun. why would i go thru that torture? what, i know you did not say it's b/c he is spoiled? he most certainly is NOT! :)
**wow. i feel better now that i've gotten that off my chest!**
**so, what about you? what have you not been up to lately?**

3 comments:

Dollar General said...

I am not on the clock at a job I am not happy about having... blogging and catching up with friends. I'm not enjoying the peace and quiet...NO I NEED NOISE and LOUD NOISE...the noise of babies and big kids calling my name! ;) Great post!

Lindsey Rowland said...

This is so funny. I have caught my little boy serval times with his hand in his diaper. He is wearing underwear and it makes it alot easier for them to get to it. Good luck. Hope he doesnt do like my little boy and pull it out at church for the whole world to see!!

Jenilee said...

Jeremy Camp and Chickfila! great combo even if you are little and up 3 hours late. :)