Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week!

i did not hear little hands and feet on the hardwood floor and see my baby lucas crawling. not him, he's still my baby! i also did not stick my fingers in his mouth and realize he has 2 new teeth up top. nope, again, he's still my baby!

trace was not very ugly to me before church sunday... and i would never slap his cheek and then hope AND PRAY there was not a handprint left there when we got to church!
i did not have a mostly lazy day after church sunday... and i didn't eat lunch at fox's pizza so i didn't have to cook. and i didn't lounge around the house all afternoon, and then make nate fix scrambled eggs and toast for dinner. not me.
i did not go to old navy today to return something. they did not tell me i couldn't exchange without a receipt. i didn't proceed to go to the back of the store and exchange the super cute halloween outfit for a bigger size without their permission. nope. never. and if i did that, i wouldn't tell the whole world (or my 2 blog followers!) about it and secretly hope i don't go to jail for it. i wasn't worried about a security video at all.
oh, and while at old navy, i most certainly did not find the best deals ever. i didn't buy 3 new shirts and a dress for myself, and an outfit for the baby for only $12. who could find that kind of deal?
i am not loving this cooler, breezy, sunny, fall weather. it is not the most refreshing thing ever after a hot summer and 3 weeks of rain.
ok. your turn. please share with me. what have you not been doing this week?

0 comments: