Tuesday, October 27, 2009

brothers...skeletons...scary cats

my blessings!
sweet boys! guess you've caught on by now, that i buy them matching outfits/pj's/costumes as much as possible! i just can't help it! double the cuteness!
still working on getting them both to smile though!

silly skelton

i know his nose looks awful. he has had a bad cold. just ignore it and focus on the sweet baby!

trace and i made halloween cookies. trace called them scary cats!

i've never really let him help me bake (shame on me, i know!) but he really did good.

ready with his oven mitts!

yay, they're ready now!

and all the boys enjoy the cookies!
like father like sons :)
even lulu gets a few bites (no wonder he turns his nose up at green beans now!)
and he washes it down with juice. such a big boy!

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

1. L.O.V.E the dracula spatula!! Very cute!
2. The outfits are TOO cute - and you won't get to do that forever so - WHILE YOU CAN!! Do it!! I love it!!
3. Nate is so adorable! Love him!

Meg said...

I love all teh new stuff!:) They are so cute...makes me want 2!