Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday



This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week!

i most certainly did not try and buy gas last week and only get 12 cents from the pump. i did not move to another pump and only get 9 cents from that one. i did not have 2 babies in the car and did not leave them in the car while i went into the gas station and very rudely tell the cashier he needed to put out of order signs on their pumps and then storm out of there. nope, not me!

i did not have to go to the next gas station and try and pump gas there. i didn't have any problems with those pumps, and if i did, i would not have had to go into yet another gas station while leaving my 2 screaming babies in the car to tell them something was wrong with their gas pumps as well. when i finally was able to fill the gas tank up, i did not get a call from my bank checking to see if my card had been stolen b/c it had been used 4 times in 10 minutes. no, i don't have that kind of bad luck! then, i did not go home ranting and raving to my husband about it. and he would never proceed to say "why don't you blog about it on your next not me monday." he does not know me that well at all. :)

i did not use paper cups and plates all last week so i didn't have to do the dishes. i didn't finally give in and ask nate to wash them this weekend, only b/c we were out of spoons. i would never leave a few dishes in the sink for a whole week.

i did not pull a shirt out of the dirty clothes basket and after sniffing it and inspecting it for spit up or stains declare that it was still clean enough to wear again for a meeting saturday morning. i didn't get several compliments on it the 2nd time i wore it. and i didn't totally forget i was wearing a dirty shirt. not me.

lastly, i did not decide to write this not me monday just to try and win a cool prize from mckmama. i would never blog just for the sake of possibly winning something.

so now that i've been honest, let's hear what you haven't been doing lately!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! I totally blogged (finally) today just to get that prize! Mine's not as funny as yours though! LOL!

Dollar General said...

Jason did not just sell my stove last night 6 days before we move. And he did not already arrange for the fridge to be gone Saturday (2 days before we move). And I'm not telling my friends that we have to eat with them for a week ;) And I'm sure they are so happy about it!!

Jason and I would never sell everything we possibly can to buy a new sofa and chairs so we do not have to move it...NO NEVER!

Oh the joys of moving! I'm loving it -

Jennifer said...

Hi!

I'm a first-time visitor from MckMama's NMM! Love your blog and would love to come back and read more!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com