Friday, February 19, 2010

HeArT DaY


my parents offered to watch the boys while we went out on a valentine's date! so nate and i got all dressed up (well for me, that just means getting out of my pj's on a snowy saturday- ha!) and went to see a movie and then had dinner. we saw dear john... it was good, different from the book for sure. i didn't really like the ending of either one, but oh well! then we went to one of our favorite places for dinner, logan's! we had to wait a while since there were so many people going out for v-tines, but we enjoyed the time away from the boys! our food was delicious, as always! sunday morning we exchanged our cards/gifts with each other. funny how nate and i both were thinking CHOCOLATE! :o) the kids loved their goodies too. here are a few pics!




my cards. how sweet that they got one for mommy :)

my card/candy to nate
waiting on the boys to wake up and get their surprises
lucas got a sweet little puppy dog, and these yummy yogurt treats that he loves!
trace got scooby and toy story. awesome!
the boys checking out their goodies!
my littlest sweetheart lucas! don't you just love that grin that lights up his whole face?
trace showing off his new guitar shirt... he LOVES it. as you can tell, he plays it like it is a real guitar. sooo cute! love this boy!
hope ya'll had a great valentine's too!

1 comments:

MalisaHarris said...

Playing the guitar on his shirt...I'm smitten! That might be one of the cutest things I have ever seen.