Friday, February 26, 2010

this big boy...

...knows just how to make me smile!...loves lucas and is seriously the best big brother ever. i mean look at the smile of pure joy!
...has a cowlick (or 2) in the front. no matter how he wears his hair, you can see it. i used to hate it, but now i just embrace it. ha. it is just another unique thing that makes him trace!
...will turn 3 in a week.
but of course he will always be my baby. always....is cute even with his eyes closed! he sure acts silly when the camera comes out!
...is growing so fast, and wearing big boy underwear these days. potty training him has been fairly easy. i am so very proud of him!
...fills my heart with joy! i love hearing him sing praise songs... his favorites are my savior lives, sing sing sing, and happy day. his child-like faith amazes me!
thank you lord for trusting me with him and allowing me to be his mama!

0 comments: