Monday, August 30, 2010

living life...

i made
trace
the happiest boy
ever
when i bought himnew pj's
and rainbootsand let him
go outside in the rain!
a favorite blogger of mine, mckmama, inspired me recently with this post. i want to start living life to the fullest... so i started by letting trace play in the rain. :) he had a blast jumping mud puddles in his new rainboots (that he wore on the wrong feet!) even nate was like "are you crazy- he is in brand new pjs!" but that's ok, i threw them in the washer last night and now they are nice and clean again!
"life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain!"
~ authorn unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS POST!!! Life is so CRAZY & BUSY nowadays that yes I agree, we should all run naked in the rain! Oh, I don't think you said "naked", maybe that is just what I think! :0 But everyone else could dance in the rain in their new pj's and new rainboots like Trace! I love the idea and think the pictures are PRICELESS!!

Love,
Shalita

jozh said...

Way to let loose and live in the moment crazy J! Next time I want pics of you splish-splashin with him:)