Thursday, August 19, 2010

nate, trace, or lucas?

little nate! :)seriously... no wonder my boys are so stinkin' cute. they look JUST like nate did when he was little! :o) i don't even see the need to post side by side pics of trace and lucas with these baby pics of nate. i swear (except i don't), even though they look nothing like me, i am their mama! i carried them for 9 months and worked hard to deliver them! HA!
i could just pinch those sweet cheeks! :o)
so yeah, the whitt gene is obviously a strong one! it is so funny how the picture above looks like trace and laura grace, when really it's nate and rachel! i mean, thundercats sword and ninja turtle toys. looks like my house last christmas.
awwwwww!
maybe soon i will find some old pics of me... b/c believe it or not, trace does look a lot like his mama's baby pics! proof that he's my kid too- coming soon!

1 comments:

Silena Cvacho said...

I haven't seen baby Nate in a loooonnnnggg time!! He was/is the cutest thing!! :) Yes, your boys look just like him!! I feel the same way about my kiddos too!! They look like their daddy, even though I'm the one who gained 50lbs, got IV's, gave blood, etc.!! ;) Maybe, you'll have to have #3, three's a charm you know! Love ya, Silena