Monday, March 5, 2012

celebrating Sweet T

thursday, january 12, 2012, is a day i will always remember. it's the day that sweet timothy james became a WHITT! my first cousin is now officially my nephew! :)) the adoption process was very long. emotional. trying. confusing. heartbreaking. but through it all, god was faithful! here's a link to my sister's blog and just a warning, grab some tissues before you read her post about the adoption journey! but it's so amazing to look back and see god's hand in every aspect. we had a celebration for shannon, josh, caden, laura grace, and timothy on feb 10. lots of family and friends who have been praying for us (them, i am so close to the situation that so often it felt i was the one doing the adopting!) the whole time came and showed their continued love and support. it truly has been a blessing to see sweet t grow... it's hard to believe we (they!) got him when he was 6 weeks old... now he is 16 months old! he is just too cute for words... always smiling and just happy as can be! he is SUCH a blessing to all of us... i know that god has HUGE plans for little man and i'm thankful to be a part of his family!! enjoy a few pics of the celebration!










"So I will not worry or fret
My God is the God who will never forget
All of His goodness and all of His promises
He's holding my world in His hands
And I am Your child, Beloved
And all of my days my future is laid in Your promise
Jesus, to the end of the age, I am not alone of forgotten."
~ KSB

0 comments: