Saturday, January 10, 2009

belly pics

so i had decided to have some professional belly pics taken this pregnancy. well i have not gotten a chance to have them done yet, and when i got put on bedrest, i was so sad that it just wasn't gonna happen. sooo today i sweet talked nate into playing the part of my at-home photographer! we def. don't have the best lighting or set-up here at the house for a photo shoot, but we made the most of it! i took a small break from my bedrest and we had a mini photo shoot. i think he did great! i don't always feel very photogenic these days, but i was happy with the way most of them turned out. here are just a few of them. watch out, i'm warning you, my belly is getting big! according to the books i'm reading, lucas should be about 5 1/2 pounds right now. it's hard to believe he will be here so soon. i'm really starting to wonder, what will he look like? will he look just like trace did when he was so tiny or will he be totally different? will he have dark hair or no hair? dimples or not? i can't wait to see him for the first time, i know he will be just perfect. we are praying for god's perfect timing and until then... just trying to be patient til we meet baby lucas.

getting big!

love the tiny little shoes

we love you lucas!

just waiting...

6 comments:

The Grays said...

I think they look great! Tell Nate he did an excellent job! And you look beautiful! You don't have too much longer. What are you doing to occupy your time, since you're on bedrest? We've got lots of movies I could share :)

Dollar General said...

Nate did GREAT! I missed him being in some of the pictures though! And again...I LOVE THE RIBBON! They are sweet!

Silena Cvacho said...

Those are just as good as professional pics!! They are great! Good job Nate! I can't wait til he's here! See you soon! Love ya, Silena

Meg said...

They are great! I love them! I didn't d oit wit hCole, but I'd like to have some professional ones made with my next pregnancy...I'll try to remember to do it before 36 weeks incase bedrest comes!

The Ferrill's said...

Hey Jamie! I've missed you! And your belly! ;)
Praying for a smooth delivery and very healthy baby and mama! I cannot wait for Lucas to arrive! I was on bed rest for a couple of my kiddos. It's hard, isn't it? But try to get some sleep whenever you can!
Love you,
Laine

The Spahn Family said...

You have the prettiest preggo belly! Sweet pics (o: