Monday, May 16, 2011

mother's day...

nate and the boys made mother's day so special for me.
i got the sweetest cards.
the cutest pic of the boys.
a pedicure.
and tickets to see zac brown band on may 28! *so excited*
then nate made me breakfast in bed!
*guess i was too busy eating to take a pic of the food first! :)
homemade apple cinnamon pancakes, scrambled eggs, and biscuits. yummy!
i am so blessed to be the mother of trace and lucas, and the wife to nate.
also, i'm supa blessed to have the best mother and mother-in-law i could ever ask for.
sweet, giving, thoughtful, sacrificing, loving, godly women.

 me, mom, and shannon at the mother's day banquet at church!
love them!


 i love the pic above... and also the one below!
trying to get the boys to pose with me is about as easy as...
 trying to get a pic with 2 monkeys at the zoo!
but i love them anyways!
and this pic really is comical!
love their sweet silly faces!
and trace playing with my hair ;o)
 apparently my sister has what it takes to get a good pic of the boys.
here's proof!
 thanks nae nae for the awesome pics...
you know i love some matchy matchy!
the one below is def gonna be made into a huge canvas soon! :)
we had a great service at church.
then... we got to go home.
and do NOTHING.
glorious mother's day if you ask me! :)
thanks for all that made it so wonderful!

0 comments: