Monday, May 16, 2011

SuRpRiSe!

happy birthday to my sis... she's now the big THREE OH! we had a surprise party for her last weekend. i know, i'm so behind in blogging. but better late than never! i can't say that she was super surprised, but she was very appreciative! and we had a great time. so i'd say all in all, success!
here's the spread... i love parties. and party food! :)

the decorations

 the cake.
 we let caden, lala, and sweet t stay at the party until josh and shannon got there. the kids were so sweet and so excited to help throw the surprise party!
 lotsa fun!
 me and lib
 me shannon and lib. love it!
 lighting the cake was a huge ordeal... but most things are when i'm involved ;o)
 awww me and nate
 me and the bday girl :)
hope you had a great birthday shannon... and that this is the beginning of a wonderful year! :)

2 comments:

The Whitts said...

i feel so lucky to have a sister (and husband and friends) that love me and spent the time and money to (try to) surprise me! Thanks for the best birthday ever!

Shalita said...

Happy Late Birthday, Shannon!! Enjoy 30---it only gets better from there!!!