Thursday, April 8, 2010

lil bit of nothing

so yeah... i have 2 boys. we like hot wheels, motorcycles, basketballs, monster trucks, hammers and nails, scooby doo, airplanes... i think you get the idea. so when trace goes to shannon's house on thursdays, apparently he LOVES to get in the dress up box, with all of lala's princess costumes!!! i think these pics are hilarious. i am in no way bothered that my son plays dress up and LOVES to be cinderella! :) look at lala, she is in the middle, withOUT a dress or tiara. hmmm. what's up with that? (btw, shannon took all the pics on this post. so shout-out and thanks to nae nae!!)

on most days, lucas is a bottomless pit! it's a wonder the boy doesn't way two hundred pounds. well i know that's a little far fetched. but seriously. he only weighed 20 pounds last i checked. (of course that's been a couple on months. but anywho.) wow. he loves him some food. he's not too picky... and i'm thankful for that! but be careful, if you give him something to eat, b/c 1 of 2 things might happen. if you aren't fast enough, he might bite your finger with those sharp little teeth. OR, he might not take a bite at all, but inhale the whole thing! HA! love my little eater!

you talking to ME?

and on occasion, trace will chow down too! some meals are more of a battle. but we pretty much ask trace to eat, and if he wants to, fine. and if he doesn't want to, then that's fine too. i doubt he'll starve! :) love this pic of him eating his sandwich! :) he is my lil buddy!

oh, and this last one gets me everytime! lucas' new favorite thing to do is yell BITTTEE and proceed to close his eyes and open his mouth. it's the funniest thing. here shannon is feeding him a banana, and she managed to get the perfect shot. and she was smart- she used a fork. HA.


just wanted to share these cute pics on my blog... even though, ahem, noone really reads it anymore. oh well. i'm doing it for myself afterall. right? well, mainly i do it for myself, and for our family memories. but sometimes it is nice to get a few comments now and then. (thank you for the 4 of you who do sometimes read it!) and i know, i know, some of you read and don't like to comment. but i'm just sayin'..... a blogger loves her comments, right? or maybe it's just me... :o)

5 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I'm glad to see those photos. Makes me feel better about the ones we have with the boys dressed in ballet attire. There's one girl to four boys... you would think things would go the other direction!
Your boys are too cute.

Meg said...

we are still reading:)
Cole loves to play with my polka dot lunch box...he wears it like a purse...Blayne goes insane:)

MalisaHarris said...

I always read, just never comment! I can't imagine two cuter boys in the world than yours!

Silena Cvacho said...

I am still reading! I love to check your blog~ we don't get to see each other too much so I like to keep up with what ya'll are up to!
Trace and Lucas are soooo cute!! Those are blackmail pics for girlfriends later on! Ha! ;)
It was great to see you guys on Easter! Love ya, Silena

The Whitts said...

That sounded like a cheap plug for pity comments!!! i read all the time, but never take the time to comment! if i had time to read AND comment, then i'd probably have time to start my own blog!